Welcome to book your best offer by Partille Cup!
Partille Cup cooperates with some of the most popular hotels in Gothenburg with the goal of giving you all the best prices and an excellent service. If you stay at one of our Partille Cup hotels throughout the week a you will get many unique offers.
Make a reservation
Do you want all meals planned and experience real cup spirit? Then you should buy our Meal Card € 65 – it includes both lunch and dinner at a central school restaurant (10 meals in total).
Below you find all our different hotels -a ll with a high standard but with various prices. Make your own choice or contact us at [email protected] for recommendations. We’re glad to help you further!
Our best offer
- Five nights at a nice hotel
- Free tickets to the opening festival ceremony
- Personalized service through the entire booking process and your stay in Gothenburg
- Partille Cup Pass and includes following:
- Free travel by bus and tram in Gothenburg with suburbs
- Free entrance to all finals
- Lots of different discounts and offers
Psst, do you want to stay longer or shorter than five nights we will fix that!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help to make
= Recommended for teams, = Recommended for traveling companions
– Price from € 77 p.p/night Gothia Towers is our largest hotel during Partille Cup with 1200 rooms. Stay in first class at this modern hotel – with the amusement park Liseberg just outside the door.
– Price from € 65 p.p/night Quality Hotel Panorama is an affordable hotel option for both teams and companions – and the amusement park Liseberg is within walking distance.
– Price from € 68 p.p/night Comfort Hotel Göteborg is one of our new hotels for Partille Cup 2017! This is a brand new hotel – it opened up its’ doors in June 2016.
– Price from € 60 p.p/night The hotel are located a little bit outside the city centre. As a guest at the hotel you could use their relaxtion area, with a indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
– Price from € 73 p.p/night Just a couple of minutes’ walk from Gothenburg Central Station you find Clarion Collection Odin – a hotel located in the city area – perfect for teams.
– Price from € 66 p.p/night Scandic Crown is a modern hotel located in the city area of Gothenburg. This is a very family friendly hotel.
– Price from € 66 p.p/night Scandic Europa is one of our modern city hotel. In just a couple of minutes you’re in the middle of Gothenburg City.
– Price from € 66 p.p/night Scandic Opalen is located within a five-minute walk from Heden Center. This is a great option if you want to stay close to the handball pulse.
– Price from € 66 p.p/night Scandic Rubinen is located in the heart of Gothenburg. This hotel is perfect for companions.
– Price from € 62 p.p/night Scandic Mölndal is one of our new hotels for Partille Cup 2017! The hotel have 208 rooms, restaurant, gym and also sauna and jacuzzi.
– Price from € 62 p.p/night Spar Gårda is a very affordable hotel option – perfect for teams. From here you can walk to Heden in less than 20 minutes.
– Price from € 61 p.p/night Spar Majorna is our most affordable hotel option – perfect for teams. The hotel is located just outside the city area.
– Price from € 76 p.p/night Elite Park Avenue Hotel is located in the heart of Gothenburg on the city’s main boulevard Avenyn. From here, Heden Center is just around the corner.
– Price from € 71 p.p/night First Hotel G is one of our new Partille Cup hotels for 2017! This modern hotel is located next to, and offers a nice and cosy view of, the central station.
– Price from € 59 p.p/night First Hotel Kviberg Park is one of our new hotels for Partille Cup 2017! Located in the middle of Kviberg – just one minute away from our event and field area.