Scandic Europe is located next door to Nordstan – the most visited shopping mall in Sweden with more than 200 different stores. In just a couple of minutes you’re in the middle of Gothenburg City. The hotel offers pool, gym and sauna and is equally ideal for teams as for companions. The 456 rooms are newly renovated and offers of course free Wi-Fi. Best of all is the completely new bar and restaurant HAK which offers really nice food and drinks. All guests who book their stay through Partille Cup and stays at the hotel during five nights or more are offered 20% discount on the food in the restaurant.
Distance to Heden: 1,5 km
|12 min||9 min||8 min||6 min|
Our best offer to you
- Five nights at a nice hotel
- Free tickets to the opening festival ceremony
- Personalized service through the entire booking process and your stay in Gothenburg
- Partille Cup Pass and includes following:
- Free travel by bus and tram in Gothenburg with suburbs
- Free entrance to all finals
- Lots of different discounts and offers
Do you want all meals planned? Buy our Meal Card for € 65 that includes both lunch and dinner (10 meals) at a central school restaurant.
|Type of room||Price per night|
|Single room||Fully booked|
|Double room||Fully booked|
|Triple room||€ 73 per person|
If you stay shorter buy Partille Cup Pass (worth € 170) for only € 45 per person include free public transport, free entrance to several activities, discounts and lots more.