Partille Cup Pass
We have created the Partille Cup Pass in order to provide visitors to the tournament and the city of Gothenburg, the best conditions for a memorable stay.
The Partille Cup Pass is included to all players in category A, B and C and to all who book hotels through the Partille Cup.
Teams can also use My team info to buy Partille Cup Pass to accompanying parents and leaders who do not book accommodation via the Partille Cup. You can order the Pass through My Team Info, until June 1st. You can also buy the Partille Cup Pass in the central information from July 3.
With the Partille Cup Pass you take part of selected tourist attractions in Gothenburg, shopping booklet and free entrances to the tournament events. A Partille Cup Pass costs €45.
The following is included in the Partille Cup Pass:
- Free travel on buses and trams in Gothenburg, Mölndal and Partille.
- Free admission to the finals at Heden Arena
- Free admission to European Open
- 2 for 1 on Paddan-tours
- 2 for 1 to Älvsborgs Fortress
- 2 for 1 for admission to Maritiman
- 2 for 1 at Prison Island
- 2 for 1 at Gokart Centralen
- 30% off at High Adventure
- Shopping-booklet with lots of discounts and offers at Nordstan
Participants in category A, B and C who have booked our hotel package before May 1st, also have free admission to the Opening Festival Ceremony in Scandinavium and Liseberg Amusement Park.
We are constantly working to improve and develop offers in our Partille Cup Pass. Therefore, the deals might change up until the tournament start.