Terms & conditions
Conditions for participation in Partille Cup – World of Handball arranged by IK Sävehof.
By filing an application for participation in the tournament you confirm that you have read and accept our terms and conditions as below. However, a valid registration for the tournament is made first after you have filed an application for participation and after we have received full payment of the registration fee, whereupon a binding agreement is met between you and us.
In order to be able to register for the tournament you have to be over 18 years old and at the same time ensure us that you have the rights and mandate of the club, school, federation etc. to represent and register teams to Partille Cup. In those cases when you file an application for participation on behalf of someone else to be the responsible team leader, you confirm that this person also has also read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Please note that we have the right to in our sole discretion amend these terms and conditions. Possible amendments will be communicated to you on our web page www.partillecup.com. In the event that we would make material amendments to these terms and conditions you have the right to terminate the agreement that you have entered into with us.
By approving these terms and conditions you acknowledge and accept that;
• designated responsible team leader is responsible for participants, players and supporters belonging to the team/teams,
• participation is at your own risk and that therefore we are not responsible for damage and/or loss which you or any participant may sustain,
• paid fees are not refundable if the tournament is cancelled due to events that are outside our control such as e.g. fire, flood, strike or similar circumstances or due to the protection of your and other participant’s safety or health,
• the registration fee must be paid by April 1, then all the options and participation fees has to be paid no later than May 1. If payment is not received within the set dates, we have a right to cancel your registration,
• the registration fee is non-refundable. However you can cancel participants and get that participant fee back if you do this before June 1 (your insurance company might reimburse your registration fee in case of illness and/or injury by presentment of medical certificate),
• schedule and matches will be presented on our website no later then by June 22, it is the responsibility of the team leader to keep the team updated with the schedule that can change without reservations,
• the team leader has to know the tournament regulation. Violation of these rules are processed by the Competition Jury and may lead to disqualification,
• if you have chosen to book accommodation through us, such as school or hotel, you have to follow the separate terms and conditions applicable to each accommodation. The same applies to inspect and assure you of the applicable safety regulations and convey these to the participants, who are under your responsibility,
• the team leader must ensure that all participants are insured on and off the field . We have no collective insurance that covers injuries, illness, theft or vandalism,
• if you enter your mobile number or email address, you agree that we or our partners may send relevant information or offers to you,
• you may be photographed and filmed during the tournament. This material may be used for publication, in order to promote the tournament, by us in different contexts without having rights to make demands for special compensation,
The terms “We”, “we”, “our”, and “us” below refer to Partille Cup which is legally a part of the non-profit organization IK Sävehof (org.nr 857202-3912), Arenatorget 2, 433 38 Partille, Sweden.
Our processing of personal data
We will process your personal data as a result of that you register for Partille Cup. The main purpose with our processing of your personal data is for us to handle your registration, make note of your performance, register and publish your result, administrate your account, and to make the cup a joyful event for you as a participant.
The personal data that may be processed are mainly those that you, directly or indirectly, have provided to us through your application for participation, such as first and last name, postal address, personal identity number, e-mail address, and mobile phone number. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to our processing of your personal data as it has been described in these terms and conditions.