Ellen Karlsson won a place in The Super Game
A place in The Super Game was in the pot and Ellen Karlsson from Norrköpings Kvinnliga Idrottsklubb was drawn as lucky winner.
– It’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, says the 16-year-old.
Everyone who paid 50 SEK by swish had the chance to win a place in this evening’s super game, where world stars like Isabelle Gulldén, Jim Gottfridsson and Ljubomir Vranjes will feature. Ellen Karlsson is extremely happy about being presented as winner.
– It’s completely insane! I never thought I would win. It feels so crazy that I’m going to play with stars from Sweden’s national team. I do not know how to express myself but this is the best thing that has ever happened to me, says the talented handball player from Norrköping.
How did you react when you were told that you had won?
– I ran to my teammates and told them, I was so happy!
What do you look forward to the most?
– To meet Ljubomir Vranjes and Bella Gulldén. I’m going to be a little nervous, but I usually get relaxed when I’m playing games so it’s just going to be fun I think.
How is it going to be to play in front of a big audience at the Heden?
– It will be super cool to play in front of a crowded arena. I think it will go well. I will just be thinking of having fun and do my best as usual, says Ellen Karlsson.