Our New Year Resolutions
The 48th edition of the Partille Cup year is over and we are looking forward to another exciting year. The future still looks bright and we are humbly grateful for the great interest that is out there in the world. A big thank you to all participants and dedicated volunteers who helps to make Partille Cup great.
It may also seem to be in place, at the beginning of 2018, that we share our New Year’s promises to you:
- We will do our utmost to create the premier meeting place for young handball players.
- Partille Cup should be a place for everyone regardless of differences in color, culture or gender. Where respect and understanding are fundamental.
- Partille Cup will aim to be the world’s most professional youth event in handball. Where the opportunity to play handball with thousands of young people from all over the world will also be the tool to create a better world.
- We will aim to give all participants a lifelong experience. Not only by offering handball matches but also by creating large-scale events such as the Opening Festival Ceremony , the Finals and Leaders Party.
- We will constantly improve and develop the event. Often we are associated with words as organized, inclusive and spectacular. Words that also will reflect the enthusiasm and passion of us who work behind the scenes.
- We will continue to be part of a world where handball makes a difference, creating a better society and contributing to integration and a common future. Together we build a better world. A world of handball.
Welcome to Gothenburg on 2-7 July, where you can see how far we got into our work. Until then, we have many exciting projects and improvements going on. We will present them on a regular basis on the website until the event.
Greetings from an enthusiastic Partille Cup Team!