The 49th edition of the Partille Cup is over, and we are looking forward to another exciting year. That will be the year where we celebrate our 50th tournament. Here are our New Year’s promises.
The 50th tournament will of course be celebrated in the best of ways and we are humbly grateful for the great interest that is out there in the world. 2019 is the year when everyone who plays handball is given an opportunity to participate: from mini handball for the youngest to veteran handball for the elderly. In addition, the para handball looks to be bigger than ever.
It may also seem to be in place that we share our New Year’s promises to you:
- We will do our utmost to create the primary meeting place for young handball players.
- Partille Cup should be a place for everyone regardless of differences in color, culture or gender. Where respect and understanding are fundamental.
- Partille Cup will aim to be the world’s most professional youth event in handball. Where the opportunity to play handball with thousands of young people from all over the world will also be the tool to create a better world.
- We will aim to give all participants a lifelong experience. Not only by offering handball matches but also by creating large-scale events such as the Opening Festival Ceremony, the Finals and the Leaders Party.
- We will constantly improve and develop the event. We are often associated with words as organized, inclusive and spectacular. Words that also engage and enthusiasm us who work behind the scenes.
- We will continue to be part of a world where handball makes a difference, creates a better society and contributes to integration and a common future. Together we build a better world. A world of handball.
Welcome to Gothenburg on 1-6 July to celebrate together with us. Here you can see for yourself how far we got into our work. Until then, we have many exciting projects and improvements going on. We will present them on a regular basis on the website until the event.
A big thank you to all participants and dedicated volunteers who helps to make Partille Cup great.
Greetings from an enthusiastic Partille Cup Team through