Robin Johansson – first goalscorer in Partille Cup
The first matches in Partille Cup 2018 started just before 08.30 – and the swede Robin Johansson from RP IF:s B18 team became the first goalscorer in the tournament.
Robin Johansson was very fast. He scored the 1-0 goal for RP IF in the opening match against TJ Sokol Úvaly from the Czech Republic on Heden 15. What he didn’t realize then was that he became Partille Cup 2018’s first goalscorer.
– It’s funny. I did not know that, says Robin Johansson.
RP IF won the first game with 17 goals to nine.
– It was a pretty slow start, even if we won with big numbers. I think it will go well for us in the future, says the 18-year-old.
In the next match they face the Danish side VIES Håndbold. The game will be played at 15.30 at Valhalla 1.
– Our goal is to go as far as possible in Partille Cup. In the past, we have reached the quarterfinals as best, says Robin Johansson.
He has participated in the Partille Cup on several occasions.
– It’s a funny tournament. The funniest thing is to meet players from other countries.
The Linköping guy is very serious with his handball.
– I want to become a professional player. I will keep fighting, he says.