The G15 team MSK Dunajska Streda from Slovakia has won all matches except one so far. Sara Zsakovics is one the main reasons. She scores most of the goals and is also the captain of the team.
– I want to become a handball pro in the future. It would have been fun to play in the Swedish league, says the scoring machine.
Sara Zsakovics is pleased with the tournament so far.
– We come from a small country where the handball is not so big and have defeated teams from Sweden, Denmark and Norway, she says.
The only loss so far came against the Danish team Hornbaek SF. MSK Dunajska Streda was in the lead for a long time but dropped the lead in the final minutes of the top game.
– It was a very exciting match. We played better in the first half and then they came back in the second half. I am disappointed, but I think that we will win the next game. We must do that, says Sara Zsakovics.
She thinks that they will reach far in Partille Cup 2018.
– It’s a dream to win the tournament and dreams can come true, she says with a smile.
This is her first visit to Sweden.
– We have played in Hungary and the Czech Republic but this is better. The people are more kind here. Swedes are very helpful. I also like that the games are played outdoors.
Sara Zsakovics fights hard, so she can live on her handball one day.
– It would be fun to be a professional in Sweden, Norway or Germany, the captain says.