Ellefsen á Skipagötu junior and his teammates are here to shine
Boas Ellefsen á Skipagötu’s big brother Elias plays for the Swedish top club IK Sävehof.
Boas Ellefsen á Skipagötu from The Faroe Islands wants to follow in his big brother's footsteps and become a professional handball player.
The super talent Elias Ellefsen á Skipagötu’s plays for IK Sävehof since 2020 and won the Swedish championship in the 2020-2021 season. His little brother Boas plays with H 71’s B13 team and they’re doing really well. They’ve played three games so far and won all of them.
– It’s very fun in the Partille Cup. It’s so good, says Boas Ellefsen á Skipagötu.
He’s happy to play in his brother’s home city.
– I think it’s funny to play here, says the 13-year-old.
In fact, Elias and Boas aren’t very different.
– I play like him. We are very similar in our playing styles.
He describes himself as a player:
– I think that I’m a really smart player and I’ve developed myself in my defensive play.
Sadly, Elias isn’t in Gothenburg at the time of the Partille Cup.
– No, he’s in Portugal playing the Junior European Championship.
H 71 aims to continue winning games and scoring many goals in each game.
– I think that we can win the tournament, says Boas Ellefsen á Skipagötu.
He dreams of achieving great things in his handball career.
– I dream about being the best handball player ever.
Do you have any dream club?
– Barcelona, he says with a smile.
We say good luck to H 71 from The Faroe Islands!