Romania will face Spain in the European Open Championship final: ”It’s emotional”
Romania and Spain will play each other in the European Open Championship final in Scandinavium tonight.
Romania played brilliantly when they defeated Sweden and booked their place in the European Open Championship final. They will face Spain in Scandinavium at 20.00 today.
Romania won against Sweden with 25 goals to 20 at Valhalla on Thursday. The Romanian players were so happy that they almost cried after the victory that took them to the final.
– It was spectacular to play. I don’t have words for this. It was a hard match. I feel great because we won. We work so hard and we will go to the final. I’m so happy, says the player Ana Maria Gavrila.
She loves to be part of the G16 national team.
– I’m very happy to play for the national team. My family can watch me play. EOC is a new experience and I hope that we can benefit from this in in the future.
They will play against the great Spanish team in the final.
– I think we have great chances if we play like we played now.
The final starts in Scandinavium at 20.00.
– It’s emotional, I don’t have enough words after this game. I hope the final will be great and I also hope many spectators will see the final. I haven’t played in front of a lot of people before. This will be the first time, says Ana Maria Gavrila.
She has good things to say about Gothenburg.
– The place is beautiful. I like it so much here. I will definitely like Gothenburg even more if we get the trophy!
Her idol is Vipers Kristiansand player Anna Vyakhireva.
– I like her so much. I like her style and how she plays. I would like to play like her.
She has a dream that she wants to fulfill in the future.
– I want to play for the senior national team, says Ana Maria Gavrila.