EOC has finally started
The prestigious national team tournament European Open Championship (B17) has started.
France entered the tournament at 8.30 on Monday morning. They beat Romania by 25 goals to 18 at Valhalla Sporthall. The key player Antoine Curcio was happy afterwards.
– I’m happy with the performance from the team, says Antoine Curcio.
But he thinks the kick off time was a bit early.
– It was difficult for us to get started because it was around 8 in the morning. It’s too early, haha. We woke up at 6 am. But we won and now we will focus and also win next game. I’m happy with the performance from the team, says Antoine Curcio.
He played well and was a leader on the pitch.
– My performance was not good and not bad. I can be better, says the teenager.
Antoine Curcio is happy to be able to participate in European Open Championship.
– It’s a very big tournament. We haven’t played a big tournament like this before. I like to play here in Gothenburg.
He’s eager to go far in the tournament.
– I think that we have a good chance to win the tournament, but it’s other good teams like us so we have to work hard to succeed.
European Open Championship will be played between Monday and Friday. This year, 20 nations will be participating. Brazil is participating for the first time. Make sure to check out the promising national team players!